On my way to Death Valley I stopped to check out the stream flow in Burro Creek and snapped a picture of my bike and the bridge.

Not sure if the dam that forms this little lake on Burro Creek is manmade or natural.

Most or the year there is little or no water flowing out of the lake, but it is running pretty good today.

Shortly after leaving the campground I almost hit a mile stone.

A mile later, I did.

As I neared the I-40 I took this picture of the Hualapai's with a fresh snowpack

Nearing the Pat Tillman Bridge that crosses the Colorado River

After leaving the Las Vegas area we are entering Red Rock Canyon

Not a lot of red to be seen

Pretty none the less

We've had a cool winter this year and quite a bit of snow in the mountains

Dave has been following along since meeting up with me in Kingman




When we reached Pahrump it was time for a quick lunch

Awesome color on Dave's GoldWing

The dresses on display here were the ones worn by the lady that performed the operas 

They were all live performances staged in Amargosa.

We made it to the motel only to have to wait a couple of hours before they would check us in.

Mike was right behind us

Matt showed up just after Mike

And he said my hair looked tacky

Greg, Amanda, Raoul are here and now the fun begins.


This will be an interesting place when it is completed



The guy building it is definitely an artist



All of this artwork is of metal construction

I'm not sure if anyone else is going to join me but I plan to have at least one meal here

I like it when you can park in front of your room

Posers, every one of them!

Even when they're standing in line

Food here was pretty good

I had the pulled pork sitting on the corner

Kind of hard to see but another group of motorcyclist arrived while we were enjoying out meal. Tomorrow, some pictures from inside the park.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

n