Sherm would have liked this room, see that sign?

Of course you couldn't, but there's his second favorite place.

After seeing this he is probably feeling better about his decision.



Red bike, Red River


Altus, OK

I remember that Lolo's Chicken and Waffles didn't make any sense to me either.

But the line just kept growing.

Looks like I might break out of the storm.

I stopped here in Lawton for my breakfast-lunch-dinner combo.

Since I'm so far ahead of schedule, I'm stopping for the night.

Just in case you're wondering, no other reason. lol

 

I'm trying something new today and just added today's pics to the bottom of yesterday's. I'm not sure if anyone will figure it out so I'll go back to my regular way tomorrow. 

When I saw this old pick up, my first thought was "Some yard art is better than others"

It must be nice to afford an eternal flame


I passed at least a hundred of these that weren't moving this morning.

This is the first one that was actually pumping away.

It's Memorial Day and there aren't too many place that are open other than fast food.

I stopped at a little diner that cooked to order and this was parked there. An 87 year old guy built it. He told me he would be finished before it was.

There was a reason that Antlers was my destination for the day, but that reason has gone away.

Before I arrived, I thought I had ridden through here a few years back. I hadn't!



They do have some really big flying bugs!

It's Memorial Day, don't ever forget that some gave ALL!

Since it was in my motel parking lot, I couldn't resist the temptation


Now I'm really full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

n